3D Laser Scanning for Architectural, Engineering and Construction in Las Vegas
3D laser scanning provides accurate information regarding the landscape and building so architects, engineers, and people in the construction field in Las Vegas don’t have to rely on traditional and inaccurate tools and equipment to get measurements and scans of the site or structure. At KME Laser Scanning, we provide the best technology with the best technicians so you can get the most accurate results.
3D Laser Scanning in Las Vegas
We provide 3D laser scanning equipment and send one or two technicians on every job. They understand how to take the most comprehensive scans in both indoor and outdoor locations. Here’s what our team will do at the location:
- Examine it to determine the best locations for placing the scanner.
- Tour the area with the scanner to scan areas that are difficult to capture.
- Set up the scanner at a pre-determined location to ensure the scanner is able to capture information from the entire location carefully.
The point cloud data is collected and stored for current and future use. Unless the shape and size of the structure/landscape changes, this data can be used multiple times without any problems.
Our 3D scanners are an excellent tool for designers, architects, interior decorators, and other such professionals based in Las Vegas. They can easily scan the existing structure and provide accurate information that we can later translate into measurements and create an accurate floor plan. This can help in a number of ways, including the following:
- Provides a clear idea of the as-is building plan to designers and architects.
- Can be used for field verification before planning.
- Can be a guideline for designers and architects to help them redesign and renovate the space.
BOMA Floor Measurement in Las Vegas
Our accurate 3D scanners can take precise and detailed measurements of the available floor space to determine the existing square footage of the area. This can be done in spaces of different sizes and complexities. For example, if you want to get an accurate floor space measurement from a fully-furnished rental apartment, you don’t have to move things around.
The KME 3D scanner will scan the entire space and capture all possible details, which allows our expert technicians to calculate the floor space and provide data regarding the rentable space. This information can be quite useful when you want to rent or sell the property and need an accurate estimate of the amount of space available to you.
Computer Aided Facilities Management or CAFM
This tool is a powerful and accurate way to determine how much space is being productively utilized in a building. The scanners can pick up floor space, assistants, employees, vacant spaces, crowded spaces, etc. All of this information is quickly accessible to the property owners and managers. This helps them utilize the space better and exercise its full potential. In Las Vegas, every inch of space available is valuable, which is why CAFM is a valuable tool.
Why Choose Us?
- We have the state-of-the-art 3D laser scanning equipment for superior scanning and better data from the scans.
- Our technicians are well-trained and experienced so they know how to do a thorough and comprehensive scan from our advanced equipment.
- Our company has excellent customer care that can help you with everything from booking the scanning process to troubleshooting during the scan.
If you want to know more about our services, don’t hesitate to contact us at KME Laser Scanning today at 702-888-2088 or contact us through our online form.